• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Apps panel won't load

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Apps panel won't load. Been like this since the latest AE update failed a few days ago. All apps are working and CC looks fine. Log out of CC and quit CC are greyed out and not available. Any ideas. Pete.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Actually it's come good this morning... thanks for that. I had restarted a number of times... anyway all good for now. If I can solve my PPro issue I'll be a happy man.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2014 Feb 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Third Unkle which operating system are you using?  What steps have you tried so far to resolve your difficulties with the Creative Cloud Desktop application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2014 Oct 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I am having the same trouble as Third Unkle where the apps section continuously has the loading symbol on my Creative Cloud Desktop. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and I have tried restarting my MAC. I am using standard mac OS X version 10.9.5. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, on OSX 10.7.5Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 11.37.50 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Mac OS 10.9.5.

I can open and use my CC applications (PS, AI, ID), but not the CC window. I need to access some fonts from TypeKit, and can't access it right now.

Should I uninstall and then reinstall the CC application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as moomookate too also on OSX 10.7.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used solution #5 from this page, and it worked:

App doesn’t open | Progress wheel spins continually

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS I'LL GIVE IT A TRY...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#4 on Intrepid Navigator’s link list worked for me.

Edit 13/5/15 - Solution #4 only worked temporarily - on next start-up back to the old problem. So I went to solution #5, and it’s indeed worked now. The CC App loads like it should each time.

So here’s that link from Adobe once again titled: “Creative Cloud App Doesn’t Open” - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

The first time I saw this before coming here, it looked too daunting, But trust me, it’s not. Solution #5 merely involves finding a single folder, deleting its contents and restarting your Mac. Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!, There is no any #5, can any one help me? please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Sergi22232848ieg1 

are you having a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it's come good this morning... thanks for that. I had restarted a number of times... anyway all good for now. If I can solve my PPro issue I'll be a happy man.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent thanks for the update!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there... I am Peter Hickson and most certainly did not make the original post. Either there is a glitch in the forum or my account has been hacked. How best to proceed? I have changed my password. Do I need to do anything else? Slightly concerned. Pete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pete the original post was from February 18, 2014.  If you believe there was unauthorized access to your account then changing your password should prevent anyone else from accessing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff. Didn't read the date of the original post correctly. Think that probably was me after all. Do you know where the best place to check compatibility with the latest OSX updates is?

Finding it hard to search for information regarding Mavericks 10.9.5 and there have been problems in the past so very reticent to upgrade the OS.

Cheers. Pete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pete I would recommend searching/posting in the forums for the particular software titles you are concerned about.  Especially if you are concerned about Mac OS 10.10.  The community in the specific software title forums will have a better indication of compatibility with an upcoming OS release.

You can also find a list of our system requirements at System requirements | Creative Cloud.  The list of supported operating systems are listed as part of the requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2015 Jan 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeff,

I have tried updating my creative cloud but for some reason, it never happened and the download kept stopping at 25%.
So I went on forums to try to troubleshoot, I changed browsers, reboot my mac and finally uninstalled the application.
This morning, I tried launching the installation but that too seems to become buggy now...I am very concerned as my clients
are waiting for me to deliver a project today and I can'T think of something else to do at this point. Please let me know if I am missing
something, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines