• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud does not remember/store my credentials.

Participant ,
Jun 22, 2013 Jun 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several issues login in to my Creative Cloud CC Apps. (I´m a full member to the Cloud, running on Windows 7, 64 bit).

1. Creative Cloud Connection app does not remember or store my credentials. I have to re-write them frequently. Also, It constantly disconnects itself from the web.

2. Photoshop CC, InDesign CC and Illustrator CC require, every other time I launch them, to sign-in.

3. I have to sign the "Adobe Software License Agreement" every time I launch Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.

The cycle goes like this:

I launch the program and I´m asked to sign in (a trial version window):

1.jpg

I click the "Sign in Now" button below and get this:

2.jpg

I Log in with my password and get the "Software License Agreement":

3.jpg

Click on "Accept" and get the trial period expired message (I´m not on trial):

5.jpg

Click on "License this software" and get this:

6.jpg

I click on "Sign In Now" and get the previous pop up again (it's ridiculous):

2.jpg

Then the "Thank you" pop up again (7 now!) and the program finally launches.

I have to go trough this every time I launch a program. Anybody else experiencing this issues?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has now been a year, and i just updated to Adobe CC 2014, which gave me exact these problems.

Spent an hour on the phone with Adobe support who gave up on finding a solution after trying all the suggested fixes in this thread.

At the same time they said this was the first encounter they have had of this sort of issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I've already spent 1.5 hours on the phone with adobe and no fix. I can't log in at all - I just keep getting cycled through the sign in and then please update your subscription, which is updated. So I pay good money for these programs and I haven't been able to use them for 2 days now? I'm am extremely frustrated just waiting for adobe to call me back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting so pissed about this... I am dependant on this to make a living!

I can sign in on some Adobe apps by clicking Trial Mode (even though i pay for the CC monthly subscription, but it's only Photoshop and Indesign this works for (and not at all times).

I am gonna keep calling them several times every day for the next weeks if they dont fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just finished another 2 hour session on phone with Support and they finally found the issue 🙂

For some reason there was a time mismatch in log files  (~/Library/Logs/amt3log) when opened in Console and the current OS time/clock set automatically by my timezone.

Somehow the supporter managed to align the time so it was right in both the OS and logs (not sure how but running some terminal commands etc.)

So everything seems to work now and I am a happy Adobe user again 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2014 Aug 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem - no help from "support"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2014 Oct 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suffering from this same issue.  It started popping up weeks ago.  I sort of ignored it.  It sounded like it was just trying to get me to sign up and pay for something that I hadn't really been using.  I basically only use Photoshop CS6 on a mac and now it's not even letting me open the app until I sign in and sign up for Creative Cloud.  I'm extremely confused and frustrated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem - I've spent hours chatting with Adobe's Technical Support people, on multiple occasions and got nowhere.  I had exactly the same problem on a previous PC. Some days it is impossible to work with any CC app. Adobe don't give a damn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey... settle down everybody!  It's only been TWO YEARS... give the CC developers a CHANCE, already. They are 'working' as hard as they can!! [/sarcasm]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2016 May 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it's THREE YEARS by now... I am about to stop my subscription and switch to their competitors. Subscription is so expensive, but I could not work on it reliably for a few months now....
I had the same Licensing loop intermittently. Thought it was some of my installed software incompatibility. Bough a new harddrive, installed fresh Windows 10 and CC (nothing else, not even an antivirus) - and here we are again, (1) ID would crash on start [fixed after calling Adobe] and (2) - the Licensing Loop - called them last week, waiting 2 business day for a response [it's day 4 by now, no response, and my work due date is past]. They told me that when my CC attempts to activate the license, on their end they see two subscriptions from me instead of one, which makes their computer confused... In any case, I am happy that some workaround works. And I am sooo switching to another vendor. It's a shame, really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working here either, latest CC, latest Windows 10 64bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

been trying all the fixes above and nothing works, and adobe still charge my credit card.

Adobe Please fixed this issue. its almost 4 years problem, and you cant fixed this little problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines