• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Help.... [Pantone Studio app colors not appearing in Creative Cloud Libraries]

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello...I have an app Pantone Studio...that is linked to my creative cloud account.  When I find a color I want to send to my creative cloud...so that I can use it on my desktop devices; Photoshop/Illustrator etc....it tells me that it's sent it...but I can't find the file or swatch that I sent anywhere!  Where do these go??  

Thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

I figured it out!  It took awhile, but everything is funneling over to creative cloud now!  Thank you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question for the Pantone Studio developers. It has nothing to do with Adobe.

And I don't understand what you mean you have it Linked to your Creative Cloud account?

Have you checked your Files on CC to see if they got uploaded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> And I don't understand what you mean you have it Linked to your Creative Cloud account?

The Pantone app integrates with Adobe Cloud accounts and sends colors direct to Creative Cloud libraries and Photoshop.

https://www.pantone.com/studio

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out!  It took awhile, but everything is funneling over to creative cloud now!  Thank you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do to make it work? Might help someone referencing this discussion later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where do they go... I can't find them either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines