• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud "Installation Failed"

Guide ,
Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the "Creative Cloud" app actually is, except that it's apparently something new tonight. I've tried several times so far, and I always get the "Installation Failed" notice.

Other new CC apps have downloaded and installed just fine.

There is a "More details." link under the "Installation Failed" notice (in the App Mgr), but it only goes to a BLANK web page.

😞  -- ???

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 17, 2013 Jun 17, 2013

Please Quit your existing Adobe Application Manager and re-launch it. It will update itself to the new Creative Cloud application and then you will see the CC apps for download.

In case you are a new user, go to creative.adobe.com and try downloading the apps from there and it will in turn download the new Creative cloud installer and install the desired apps.

Install the all new CC apps and check if that works fine.

Let us know in case any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I hit "Retry," it says, "Extracting ..." then "Waiting to Install ..." then "Installing" then "Installation Failed."  -- Every time.

With the same blank web page when hitting "More details (21)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same failed notice. I'm going to wait until all of the apps are installed and then try to install it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that the "More details (21)" notice is related to the number of CC programs that you are trying to install. Wait until everything is installed and then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Quit your existing Adobe Application Manager and re-launch it. It will update itself to the new Creative Cloud application and then you will see the CC apps for download.

In case you are a new user, go to creative.adobe.com and try downloading the apps from there and it will in turn download the new Creative cloud installer and install the desired apps.

Install the all new CC apps and check if that works fine.

Let us know in case any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried doing as you recommended, and I continue to get the "Installation Failed - Learn More" message.  When I click on the "Learn More" link, it says there were 0 fatal errors. 

Nothing will install.  I have tried both big apps like Premiere Pro CC, and smaller apps like Adobe Acrobat XI Pro; all have the same result. 

Any suggestions on how to get applications to download successfully?  This is very frustrating when I am paying my $50 a month for access to the software, but can't get to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 23, 2013 Dec 23, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merry Christmas.  :+)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2013 Dec 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jelliott2k the error message in this discussion thread is very generic.  I would recommend reviewing your installation logs to determine the exact error which you are experiencing.  Please see Troubleshoot install issues with log files | CC - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cc.html for information on how to locate and interpret your installation log files.  Please feel free to post any specific error messages to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into this error, then Creative Cloud disappeared from Adobe Application Manager so I couldn't try again.

The way I fixed it (OS X) was to stop any software I could think of that connects to Creative Cloud, then initiate the Creative Cloud app installation from the web:

1. Sign out of Creative Cloud Connection.
  2. If System Preferences (hosting the Creating Cloud panel) is open, quit the application.
  3. If Adobe Application Manager is open, quit the application.
  4. Go to the web page where Creative Cloud app is listed.
  5. Click the big blue Download button, and wait.

This opened up another installer separate from Adobe Application Manager, and after it ran, the Creative Cloud icon in the menu bar presents the new, totally different drop-down menu. Also, the old Creative Cloud system preference is deleted, and apparently so is Adobe Application Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2013 Aug 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Abobe -

Why the #@####& hell do I have to keep downloading and updating the aplication manager and everytime I do it will not load and I get the ADOBE INSTALLER - with "Creative Cloud desktop failed to install"

This is really pissing me off. I have better things to do with my time than be on a forum complaining about having to keep  fixing the same problem.

Really Pissed off

Ian Cleland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines