• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud uninstall

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Creative Cloud because I wanted to access some brushes from Fresco only to find out that Fresco does not work with Photoshop Elements 2021.  This is the only Adobe graphics program that I have and/or use.  Since Elements does not integrate with Creative Cloud, I don't see any benefit to having it installed (and continually wanting to be updated)on my computer.  I have uninstalled the Fresco app, but still cannot uninstall the Creative Cloud app.  It claims that I still have Creative Cloud apps installed on my computer.  When I look on the start menu, the only Adobe apps I have are Acrobat DC, Creative Cloud, Elements 14 and Elements 2021. What is preventing me from uninstalling this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

James, Acrobat DC is currently preventing you from removing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  You can use the Creative Cloud desktop app uninstaller utility available at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html to remove the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines