• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 software, CS1 serial number

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2012 Sep 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using CS2. All suites open as CS2. I had to provide the serial number for CS2 before I could purchase an upgrade to CS5.5. Now that I'm ready to install the upgrade, the installation indicates I do not have a valid product to qualify for the upgrade. I checked, re-checked that I entered the serial number correctly. With dashes... Without dashes... Did the online chat thing. I'm told I have a CS1 serial number, yet the software says CS2. CS2.jpgWhat's going on here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe you can upgrade from CS 2 to CS 6. You need CS 3 or better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The upgrade was from CS2 to CS 5.5 not CS2 to CS6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2012 Sep 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support again and escalate the issue to the next level/ operator, if you do not get this resolved. Also posting a support case number here may get one of our Indian friends or Jeff A. Wright to pick it up.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will contact support again to escalate the issue to the next level/ operator. My case number is 0209164939  in case anyone here wishes to pick it up. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2012 Sep 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok , so here is the finding ,

I checked your case and found that under your record you have 3 product registered :- Production Studio Premuim 1.0 , Adobe Premium Pro 2.0 and the Audition 3.0

The serial number that you gave to the technician( as per case note) is for the Production Studio Premuim 1.0 hence he was insisting it to the CS1

@ Mylenium :- Please help me out with this  , The Production Studio Premuim 1.0 include Adobe After Effects 7.0 Professional, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Audition 2.0, Adobe Encore DVD 2.0, and Adobe Illustrator   CS2 software

The question is IS IT A VALID UPGRADE/ UPSELL PATH , I checked but found that it is (cpsid_92048 ) but not sure I have cheched the right document so , I am forwarding it to the concern team but would appreciate if you can contact support and explain the situation , if requird share the forum thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines