• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS3 key

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, Im really frustrated that I cant find and answer. I have CS3 on my old laptop, I HAD CS5 on my desktop (which I did not like), I upgraded to CS6 on my desktop through my school.

I now have a new computer.  My school deactivated my key for CS6, I did not know that they would do that.. I guess 50,000 dollars doesnt even let you keep your software!  (now I have NOTHING on my desktop because I lost my keys etc for CS5).  I want to at least install CS3 on my new computer and on my desktop but I dont have my key since I got CS3 a million years ago.  I went through the registry and found the serial number but it doesnt work or help in the installing of the software.

I cant find a link that allows me to contact Adobe for help.. it sent me here.  I need to install my copy of CS3 on my computers since the only computer with a working copy is super old and full of viruses.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 06, 2016 Jun 06, 2016

Regarding CS3 on Windows 10: Will CS3 work on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you trying to use? And what operating system are you trying to use it on?

CS3 versions of many of Adobe's apps won't work on modern operating systems, so knowing specifics might help.

Alternatively, you could consider getting a subscription to Creative Cloud. That way you'll have the very latest versions which WILL work on modern operating systems. If you are the type that likes coffee from trendy coffee shops, skip a few of those every month and you could pay for your full CC subscription easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Szalam,   I have windows 10 on my new computer.   I just got done with a very unproductive conversation with customer service... they are unwilling to help.   ... nope... I scrimp on everything.. lol  starving artist with two babies. sigh.   Ive used every version of photoshop and I actually like cs3. 5 is missing many essentials and 6 is a system hog.  Ive moved about 6 times since 2002 when I bought it so it's pretty hopeless to think I  may find the key.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem! I'm pretty sure Photoshop CS3 won't work on Windows 10 anyway. After Effects is my area of expertise and CC 2015 is the only version that is listed to run on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding CS3 on Windows 10: Will CS3 work on Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im going to look a the cloud subscription... maybe go back to academy of art and beg for me key to be turned back on...  (prob pointless)   thank you for replying so fast to my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say you found your serial number for CS3 but it doesn't work? Are you getting an error message when you input it? As Szalam says, specifics will help us better troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines