• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4 in 2023 - Logged in to find my serial number and my account is no longer showing any products

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new laptop and went to install my Adobe CS4 Suite (Student Edition) on it. When I went to look for the serial number, all of my emails regarding it no longer exist and I don't know why. I then logged into Adobe.com to see if I could get it there, but my product is no longer there. There is literally nothing listed anywhere about my CS4 I've had since '08/'09 back when I was a student. It's just gone. How am I supposed to find my serial number now? The only thing I could find is the product code for myidentit-e, but when I went to the website, the url is no longer the same (it's just identit-e now) and they no longer have my email address or account in the system. My ability to continuously and perpetually use CS4 is the only reason I still use Photoshop, so if this can't be remedied, Adobe has lost my business, since I am not okay with subscription plans continuously hemorrhaging money from me, regardless of how often or little I use it. If Adobe wasn't short-sighted and didn't get rid of one-time-purchases, I could just update to a newer edition or re-purchase CS4 (non-student edition), but they made that choice and therefore don't have that option.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Hi

Even if you could find your serial number it would be of no use to you as activation servers for CS4 and below have been shutdown

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

2023-03-04 08_10_40-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Even if you could find your serial number it would be of no use to you as activation servers for CS4 and below have been shutdown

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

2023-03-04 08_10_40-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your question is irrelevant because cs4 can no longer be activated even with a valid serial number. ie, you can use the 30 day trial after an install on a computer that's not recognized as having had a cs4 install or trial, but that's it.  

adobe's cs2, cs3 and cs4 activation servers are no longer operable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines