• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 design premium (CZ language) - download link

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I lost my installation CD with CS5 design premium (CZ language). I need to install this software to my new PC, but I cannot find the download link. If I download English version, so my serial number is not working. Or is there any way to switch my seriál number from CZ version to English version?

Please help. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As for the CZ version, it is my understanding that the full design premium CS5 is not available for download in CZ. But some of the individual apps are. You can find them at

Download CS5 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to swap languages at

Order product | Platform, language swap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

your serial number will not work with individual product installers.  you must use the cs5 design premium installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines