Dec 04, 2011 Dec 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have cs5 on my windows pc but just bought a mac air can this be transferred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. You can order a platform swap from Windows to Mac OS--see Order an Adobe platform swap or product swap. You won't be able to run the same product on both platforms, however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also it should be noted that we can only provide platform swaps for the current version.  Coop716 what is the name of the software which you would like to run on your Macintosh?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have CS 5 on my Sony with Windows professional 64. Also have light room three. just for Mac air. thinking about getting thunderbolt 27 inch screen with it to work on pictures

BILL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which CS5 is it only Photoshop CS5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent then I would recommend reviewing the link which Jeri provided.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/rSZYR5.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to assist you with your request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines