• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

%DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IT's been a week, and after multiple calls to adobe tech support, there seems to be an unfixable error...

I rely heavily on the CC Libraries panel.  It is showing a blank white space with "%DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME" on the tab.  

Right click inside gives view page source, and the crux of that information is:

<script>
window.nodeRequire = (window.cep_node && window.cep_node.require) || window.require || function () {};
window.process = window.process || (window.cep_node && window.cep_node.process);
</script>

This panel also does not work for InDesign, InCopy, Photoshop...

Is there a fix, or do I REALLY have to wipe my machine and start from a Fresh install of Windows...??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any detailed system info nobody can tell you much. The pertinent question would have to be whether you actually have dug into your firewall settings and reset them as well as possibly other network settings. Conversely, disabling security tools, virtualization, VPN tools and what have you can do miracles. I'd start by a) unplugging the network cable and b) running a netsh /reset in a command window to reset all stored Windows network info. Reboot and let it auto-configure once you re-insert the cable. Anything more complicated than this basic procedure will indeed require much better info on your part.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please gives us logs to investigate further. Please follow the steps at

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and provide us the zip file name.

As a workaround for now, I would recommend you to reinstall your Libraries. You can follow the steps mentioned on helpx page.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Please let us know if the above workaround resolves your issue.

Gambhir

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2022 Apr 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found your thread because I had the same problem just pop up.  Wanted to let you know that the first solution here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html - installing the CC Libraries app standalone - fixed my problem.  (I had also deleted my existing libraries folder.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines