• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download CS6

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!  I purchased a license for CS6 Master Suite from a private seller and need to install on a new machine.  However I misplaced the discs and I cannot seem to find a download link on the site.  Please advise a remedy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2019 Aug 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to clarify, if I needed Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign for only one month, it'd cost me $80, and expire in 30 days with no recurring expense after that.  Correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it does not expire in 30 days... YOU may cancel at the end of your 30 days so your monthly subscription does not continue

Do not go past your 30 day time, or you will be charged for another 30 days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As said, it‘s recurrent. But you can cancel anytime and you will have access until the end of your subscription period. When you need 2 products, take the single product package, if you need more, take the all apps.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the record, I'm a former Ingram Micro field RSM for VAR channel, circa Y2K before 'The Great Purge'.  So yeah, I 'get it' about illegitimate software and am always keen to only buy legitimate code.  I'm just trying to find an affordable solution between updates that doesn't require I spend at least $500 annually for software I use only a few times per year, but when I do, require the features and compatibility of the Adobe product.

Make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines