• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download free trial for after effects

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2014 Mar 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Everyone! I had started the download of the free trial version of the adobe after effects cc through this page https://creative.adobe.com/pt/products/aftereffects but I cannot see the download. I work with the sistem OS X MAVERICKS. I need this help! thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are not seeing where it is downloading? did you check the download page of your browser? And which are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i had check the browser download! but the download do not start!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carla Bispo do you have the Creative Cloud Desktop application installed?  If so you can begin the install process from there.  You can find more details at Install and update apps - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Jeff! I do download through the CC Desktop. But i can't the software in my MAC and i can't start affter effects free trial. I need this help!

See the attach,please!

Captura de ecrã 2014-03-5, às 23.48.25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2014 Mar 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carla from the image you have posted it would appear After Effects CC is installed.  Please see Launch CC apps after install - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/launch-creative-cloud-apps.html for information on how to open After Effects CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff! The After Effects is not anywhere on my desktop!

The AE is not anywhere on my desktop. Have searched all over. But the launch CC says that it was updated. But I do not encounter. Neither can download a new version. The confusion started when I upgraded my Mac to OS X MAVERICKS. Before upgrading I had the AE installed. After I uninstalled to try to fix the bug of OS x M, and update the new version, but it did not work, then I delete the icon and the AE program. Now I can not install AE. I still need this help!

Captura de ecrã 2014-03-6, às 15.30.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carla please make sure you meet or exceed the system requirements for Adobe After Effects listed at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/system-requirements-effects.html.

If you continue to face difficulties with being able to initialize an installation then please see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2014 Mar 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, i'm trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about this?

There's a big blue button at the top that says, "Download Trial".  It might do what you want... as long as your machine meets the basic system specs for AE.  If your machine won't cut it, it won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I had started just in blue boton. rigth. my question is: i don't see the donwload, the download do not start!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines