• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download InDesign 18.5

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2023 Nov 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to download InDesign 18.5 (i have 17.4), but only 19.01 is available (which is "not compatible"). What should i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, you should tell us your OS and why 19.01 is not compatible. I am using MacOS and in the Creative Cloud App I am able to click the elipsis next to Open for an app then select Other Versions. For InDesign I am able to install as low as version 18.0.Screenshot 2023-11-24 at 6.06.48 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-11-24 at 6.07.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultcqc8i5zff50r,

Do you have a valid license currently. I can only think of that as a reason to be given only an option to download tha latest version. If you are not able to troubleshoot this issue then you can also contact Adobe support and ask for an offline installer.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. you can install the latest and 1 version prior versions using the cc desktop app. you must have a subscription because previous versions are not available with trials. other versions are revealed after clicking file preferences>apps>tick show older apps (at panel bottom).

2. for versions cc 2019 and older, use prodesigntools.com*.

3. for versions newer than cc 2019 but older than one previous version, contact adobe support for links**.

---------------------------------------------------------------
* most (but not all) adobe download links are available from prodesigntools.com. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-direct-download-links.html

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it may not remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

** this support is currently not available. ie, there's a significant gap (between 2019 and last year) in the available previous versions.

opposition to this decision (to limit available previous versions) has been conveyed to adobe officials who are therefore aware of the problems caused by this policy. however, unless/until changes are made, nothing can be done to legally access these files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines