Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download link from order e-mail not working 'page error'

Jan 28, 2012 Jan 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ordered Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10 back in Nov2011.  I downloaded both to learn I needed the 64 bit version.  When I had time I downloaded Photoshop Elements 64 bit and got my project done.  Now I went back to get my 64 bit version of Premiere but the link no longer works.  On the order it says you can re-download anytime.  I sign in to my Adobe Account, go to Order History, hover over download - I see the address in my browser status bar at bottom left.  When I click on download the the status bar displays the yellow triangle with the warning message 'page error'  when you expand the message it indicates a address is not working.  I tried turning my firewall off - didn't have to do that before - but same message.  There must be a link where paying customers can get the proper download?  Everything I find is for the trial version.  Is there a link?  Why do the links in the order e-mail expire?  Thanks in advance!            

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the link for the alternate download?  You might also want to try a different web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thanks for the reply.  There is not an alternate link on the e-mail.  If you can post it I will try.  I was hoping there would be an alternate.  I have not tried to use another browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same error.  And using a different browser didn't help.

Someone please post an updated link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I finally worked around the issue. Right click on the word download – then select open in new window. Not sure why this worked – but it did. Jeff, the alternate download option does appear on the second page that loads AFTER you get past the initial download link. Though once I got there I was able to use the primary download for 64 bit. Thanks all for looking at this. J potter, try this and see if it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines