• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download old version of Photoshop 5.5

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2014 Sep 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have full version of Photoshop 5.5 and an upgrade of Photoshop CS2, both with serial numbers.  I have a new computer but my 5.5 disk is bad so I cannot install it prior to installing the upgrade.  Where will I find a download for 5.5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not likely you will be able to find a download for 5.5, and it is less likely you will be able to install and activate your CS2.  But there is good news.  If you ultimately only want to get CS2 installed and running... see the following...

Error: Activation Server Unavailable | CS2, Acrobat 7, Audition 3 -

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/creative-suite-2-activation-end-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you have the full cs5.5 (not an upgrade from cs2), just install the cs5.5 and skip the cs2 version,

Downloads available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines