Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 107

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!

So i'm not sure what i am doing wrong at this point. Yesterday i had the problem that i couldn't download Creative Cloud (gave me error 205) now after this ist fixed another error occures in Creative Cloud itself.

So if i try to install Photoshop or Illustrator etc, after around 20% it gives me error "117". I tried all listed Troubleshoot steps (Disabling Antivirus, Firewall etc) but it seems not to work at all...

All those errors started coming up after Re-Installing fresh Windows 11 Pro, before that i never had such Problems

Kind Regards

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CNLynx, sorry you continue to encounter problems downloading Adobe Creative Cloud Applications.  Error 107 indicates the downloaded files are damaged or were corrupted - https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error107

Did you run through the solutions suggested by Kglad in https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/error-205-adobe-creative-cloud/m-p/13074... again?  Error 205 and Error 107 both point to problems with the stability or availability of the computer's Internet connection.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error205 for additional steps you can take to correct connection errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried basically all Troubleshoot steps for error 205 and 117 aswell as suggested solutions by Kglad. I have even got so far to try setting up a different router with different Internet Connections..

How is it possible for my files to be corrupt while trying to install directly via ACC ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your question, CNLynx.  Both Errors indicate that the downloaded files are being damaged, just triggering different error conditions.  One of the functions of the Creative Cloud desktop application is to manage the download and install process for the Creative Cloud applications.  The download process still needs to occur successfully before the installation can begin.

I did check your account, and it looks like you also have an open support case with us regarding these errors.  If you have already tried the solutions offered in the help documents and these discussions, please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case, CNLynx.  Case ADB-25279137-Z0V0 is currently open and pending your response,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines