• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error code 150:30

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licencing has stopped working,  error code 150:30     How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013
New Here , Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

I had the same error message and tried the Adobe License Repair dmg file too, but it did not work under Mac OS 10.8.2 Mountain Lion. However, I did some other searching and found this to be the answer for my Mac:

Open the LicenseRecovery111.dmg file, then open the License Recover 11.6.1 disk. The folder "License Recovery" will appear. If you open this folder, you will see the LicenseRecovery.app file, but when I tried to use it in Mountain Lion, it just froze and I needed to Force Quit the applic

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2013 Feb 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After two days of futzing around with this, uninstalling, reinstalling, with no success, it worked (On Mac 10.8) to remove the FLEXnet Publisher file from the root library's preferences file. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error message and tried the Adobe License Repair dmg file too, but it did not work under Mac OS 10.8.2 Mountain Lion. However, I did some other searching and found this to be the answer for my Mac:

Open the LicenseRecovery111.dmg file, then open the License Recover 11.6.1 disk. The folder "License Recovery" will appear. If you open this folder, you will see the LicenseRecovery.app file, but when I tried to use it in Mountain Lion, it just froze and I needed to Force Quit the application to close it. So don't do that and please keep reading...

In the "License Recovery" folder, open the "mac_install_11.6.1" folder. Command (or Shift) Copy both of the items in this folder, then paste them into your root folder (the location in Favorites with the House icon and your disk's name). This folder typically has your Desktop, Music, Pictures, Documents, etc. Now here's the trick to make all of this effort worthwhile.

In your Applications folder, look for Utility (or "Other" if using Launchpad) and open the "Terminal."

At the Terminal prompt, type (without the quotes) "sudo sh install_fnp.sh" then hit the Return key. The computer should return the prompt "Password" and you should type in the Administrator password (it will not show up as you type), then hit Return again.

If you did all of this correctly, the application will run and that will fix the problem. Close Terminal and try your Adobe software again. Mine worked great after doing this process. Now go back into your root folder and delete the "install_fnp.sh" file and the "FNPLicensingService" folder.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! thanks for that worked for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks JamieMary.  It works!

Flexnet was missing after a Restore (I should never have attempted to update to OS X El Capitan)  and I was at my wits end to fix the Dreamweaver Licensing Error that resulted.

Followed your instructions and so happy to report that Dreamweaver & Photoshop are fully functional again.  Thank you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for sharing. I spent 2 hours with Adobe Live Chat today and about an hour yesterday plus countless hours going round and round with Adobe and Forum help to no avail. This worked on my High Sierra Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This works beautifully.  Thanks a lot!  Magic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this method but it did not work. I received the following error message in the terminal after pressing enter:

sudo: /private/etc/sudoers is mode 0664, should be 0440

sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting

I am trying to run photoshop elements 8 on a brand new mac mini OS 10.8.3

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines