• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error When Installing Photoshop [Exit code: 133 Insufficient disk space]

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! so I am trying to install Photoshop on my Windows 10 Surface Pro 7 Laptop because I need it for my college class that I'm taking this semster but Abode Creative Cloud keeps giving me this error whenever I try to install it(see pictture below) which is really annoying and my Local Disk said it was low on storage so I got rid of a bunch of apps and files that I didn't need and I even cleaned it up but it still won't let me install photoshop for some reason so if someone could please help me out with this ASAP that would be great!SS.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @VeVeGirl,

Seems like your cleanup has not freed up the required amount of space on your drive. See the error message it clearly shows that you need 8673845581 bytes free but you have only 6741610496 bytes free. So you would have to clean up some more to move ahead with the installation.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're going to need a lot more free disk space. You're going to have to be ruthless with your cleanup on that device.

Use a utility such as WinDirStat, TreeSize or GetFolderSize to see exactly what is on your hard drive and where you can get the greatest savings.

https://www.hongkiat.com/blog/best-windows-disk-space-analyzer/

You have only 6GB free. For installation alone, the error says you need 8GB. 

You then need at least another 10GB to 20GB for scratch disk space to avoid Photoshop slowing to a crawl.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/scratch-disks-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines