I have just downloaded all 5 files required for Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium. When I "open" what I assume is the installer - DEsignWebPremium_CS6_LS16 - I get an error message: "The file archive part of Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium is missing. You need all parts in the same folder in order to extract Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium. Please download all parts.
There should be only two files for the install files. A .7z and .exe file. If you run the .exe it should allow you to extract the .7z file.
The problem was that the .7z file didn't download properly with the
Download Manager. So I changed browsers and got it downloaded without
the Download Manager ... install seems to be going okay now.
<Removed by Moderator>
Excellent DDSWQML thank you for the update.
What browser was used to make it work properly?
You need to:
1) Go to your Adobe account Log in with your email address and password.
2) Go to 'Plans and Payment'
3) Go to 'Products'
4) Scroll down... press 'download'.
5) Download both Design Web Premium.exe and Design Web Premium.7z
6) Put them both in a new folder in your computer.
7) Click Design Web Premium .exe
8) When it asks for your serial number, key it in. Your serial number can be found from (2) and (3) above.