• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fuse download NOT possible!

Engaged ,
Dec 05, 2015 Dec 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried for days now to download Fuse. Absolutely no luck whatsoever.

This seems to be quite a general problem judging by all the posts here - I think Adobe needs to check this out prontissimo!

I had no problem updating PS, AI and ID and downloading Muse - with the very same settings as for the just mentioned apps after 14 hours of downloading there is not even 1% download showing!

In fact, after a few hours it just pretends I never even asked for a download. And this day after day!

This is unbearable!

Any useful suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Regards

system info.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried various things, couldn't quite see how to get Fuse from the .7z file they link to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin you will want to use a 7zip unarchiving utility.  On Mac OS it is built in to the operating system.  For Windows 10 and earlier operating system there are a number of free utilities available to decompress the file.  Once the log file is decompressed any text editor, with the find command, can be utilized to review the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm talking about the Fuse installer, not the log files. I have several programs that can uncompress .7z files, but unlike the Mac DMG, there's nothing in there that looks like an application. There is a Fuse folder, and Media_db.db, Media_db.sig, and Setup.xml files. Inside the Fuse folder there are several asset archives, and Install.db and Install.sig, and a few other files. Nothing seems that inviting.

BTW, I don't have any problems myself, I installed the Mac version in the normal way. I'm just trying to find a way for joziG to install the Window version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

Does one have to go through So Much Pain to download an app from a company as reputable as Adobe?

I think all the "official" people here are simply missing the point.

Downloading an app via ACC should be a click of a button as it was and is with All the other apps I have downloaded in my very long history with Adobe which started Long before ACC was even dreamt of.

This all is so hugely disappointing. My opinion of the excellence of Adobe has crashed dramatically and it will take some miracles to bring it back to where it used to be.

In my opinion Fuse CC Preview should be withdrawn as a download for ordinary folk. The download procedure should be fixed completely and THEN it should be offered as a download again.

This entire thread and ensuant frayed nerves simply should not even have been necessary!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the words...

Fuse - as exciting as it sounds - seems to be a premature Preview and should be withdrawn until at least all download problems are ironed out!

I actually have a project where it would be most exciting to use but I can't even try to use it.

I shall spare myself the frustration of further annoyance and await your indication that ALL is fine now and that the download is working properly

Not at all well done, Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2015 Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WooHoo! Fuse has installed.

Thanks to feedback here I left Fuse to install in the background.

Like explained in earlier posts there is problem with loading bar - it does not go beyond 0%.

I am on a slow connection which took 3 hours to install (a little longer than a normal upgrade for After Effects).

The installation does not impact any of your other Adobe programs - so it was easy enough to leave the installer to run though the installation.

I now have FUSE open - the interface is super engaging.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine did STOP downloading every time after an hour or so. Always. With me it does not just seem to be a matter of the 0% bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerd!  I do sincerely apologize for the frustration with this, but unfortunately I can't help you without more information.  I had sent a request before for your Fuse install log file.  If you can send that it would help us track down your more specific issue.  The log should be at:

Mac: /Library/Logs/Adobe/Installers/Fuse CC (Preview) 1.0 date.log.gz

Windows 32 bit: \Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\

Windows 64 bit: \Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I still have no logs at all, no 0%, nothing. Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files didn't show up in my log either. I just left the installation (leave it overnight) - Creative Suite handled the installation - without log files being generated and the loader remained at 0%.

I thought it wasn't installing and kept messing with the download - that doesn't help.

To be honest - I had given up and simply forgot that I had started the installation again - until hours later I got the notice from Creative Suite that FUSE is installed. It is beta preview version - this is to be expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as an only temporary PC person I am not too familiar what I must do?

Anyway, went to where you suggested and this is what I find

Fuse installer.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ooooooooops. Thought I might have had a response by now despite huge time differences between our locations!

Gary Crossey's post encouraged me to try Again. Once last night and I let it run For over 8 hours!!! nothing

Lets see Fuse.PNG

Started off at a fair enough speed. This morning there was nothing and downloading had stopped and the ACC app was visually corrupted!

5 35 am Fuse.PNG

As I was going to be out most of the day I restarted the computer to clear it of all whatever, checked that the antivirus was Off, made sure the computer could go to sleep etc etc etc

What more can one actually do!? When I got home recently it was as if I had not initiated and started well Anything! 😮

This is what greeted me!!!!!!

kak.PNG

Fuse merely wanted to be installed again

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adobe, please sort this crap out! All is fine on my side.

I updated PS and Bridge yesterday with Zero problems.

Enough is Enough is Enough!!!

Who else can I talk to???????????????????????????????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link. I get this

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials3.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FUSE/2015_1/osx10-64/Fuse_2015_1_UE.dmg?" on this server.

Reference #18.9f70dd58.1449855302.360e549f

We are making progresses anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it ! It works !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on below link and open CS 6 download page , DO NOT download anything from there , simply keep it open

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

Once the above page is open , then click on Fuse CC download link again , it will start download process.

If you do not  keep CS 6 page open , it will provide you error Access Denies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works ! Thank you sooooooo much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it is not working either. When I double click on the .dmg, what I get is just a folder, with files in it. No installation process, nothing ... What did I get wrong, I have no idea ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is fairly standard for Adobe DMGs. One of the files in the folder ought to be an installer. What are the files in that folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this

Capture décran 2015-12-11 23.13.23.png

Thanks a lot for your help. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm , can you post screenshot of the page where Fuse_2015_1_UE.dmg is located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This ?

Capture décran 2015-12-11 23.36.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No  , the screenshot of Downloads folder where the Fuse installer file is downloaded along with its file size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is in my basic default download folder ...

Capture décran 2015-12-11 23.48.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines