• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Creative Cloud doesn't updatet well and won't remove

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud (2015, Windows 10) update did not work. So I wanted to remove the app from the way that indicated on the site with an uninstaller program, but I get the message that the app is removed with errors. I've also tried using 'apps and components' in Windows. Reinstalling Creative Cloud also fails. I have my laptop already rebooted several times. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Hi Atul_Saini,

Thanks for your comment. Nothing had solved the problem, so I have reinstalled my laptop this weekend. Now Creative Cloud is working again! This week I will buy a new license, so I hope that other programs will also work, I think they will

Thank you for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessicai88742751,

Thanks for sharing the information that you have windows 1 and unable to reinstall Creative Cloud. I would request you to try the solutions steps by steps mentioned on:- "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and feel free to update the results.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your comment. The first solution I tried, without success, because it won't install successfully. The second solution don't succeeds step 4, because the program doesn't want to successfully uninstall. Can I continue with step 5 or program must first be removed properly?

I don't see how step 3 can solve my problem, because I don't want to work on another account. What else can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jessicai88742751, Thanks for putting in all these efforts to get this resolved, I would like to know if you have tried step 3 of Solution 2?

~Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried, but i got an error. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I would request you to try the steps mentioned below.

1. Close all the conflicting processes:- Close conflicting processes or applications interfering with Adobe Creative Cloud app update or inst...

2. Rename the following folders:-

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud
  • C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\
  • C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

Please share the results once you are done with these steps.

Thanks.

Note: I have edited this response, as I shared the link which talks about mac earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If I want to remove the "Creative Cloud" folder by step 2, I get the message: 'Invalid MS-DOS function'. Is it possible that he doesn't want to remove because my license has expired? I want a new license, but the Creative Cloud doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessicai88742751, sorry for the delay and please accept my sincere apologies for my last response. I have edited it and I would request you to try it and update the discussion with the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul_Saini,

Thanks for your comment. Nothing had solved the problem, so I have reinstalled my laptop this weekend. Now Creative Cloud is working again! This week I will buy a new license, so I hope that other programs will also work, I think they will

Thank you for all your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jessicai88742751, its great that you got it all sorted and feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance, we would be happy to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines