• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hola estoy teniendo problemas con el numero de serie.

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola estoy teniendo problemas para instalar por segunda vez el After Effects en una maquina distinta, me pide un numero de serie que no encuentro ni tengo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of After Effects are you installing?

Where did you get the serial number to install it the first time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es la ultima version y cuando lo instale por primer vez no me pidio ningun numero de serie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version, available through your Creative Cloud app should not be asking for a serial number. The latest version is CC 2014 and you should be able to download it when you are logged into the Creative Cloud. Do you have a screenshot of the error message that you are seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no hay hay un mensaje de error, se me tomoa como version de prueba, por lo tanto me pide un numero de serie para certificarlo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe Customer Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

si lo intente pero no encontre un lugar que realmente me de los datos necesarios. No me podras pasar un link con esa info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here: Learning & Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ezequiel1 if you are being prompted to enter a serial number then it is likely your computer is unable to access our activation server.  Please see Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CC, CS6, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html for information on how to resolve your activation error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines