Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can get 64 bits acrobat pro

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2015 Jan 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error acrobat.jpg

Hi, I have tried to install  the acrobat pro but I can't, I get this error message saying that the version of the acrobat pro is not compatible with win 7 64 bits.

Where can I get a win 7 64 bits version of the acrobat pro.

P.S: My Windows 7 is in Portuguese.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do with any of that. Your system is misconfigured, missing a critical DLL, uses an unsupported processor or your virus scanner is interfering with the install. Nobody can know any of those things based on your quite limited information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install with the firewall and antivirus deactivated, run as administrator and didn`t worked. I installed the trial version of acrobat pro that will expire in 30 days, but I can`t install the complete version I'm entitled to.

1) so what kind of information should I provide to find a solution?

2) what steps I need to do to get the information you need to find the issue?

I know that my PC specs does not help but I put it below.

my PC specs:

Motherboard; Gigabyte B75M-D3H

Processor: Intel core I5 3.2 Ghz

Ram: 16 Gb Kingston HyperX

graphics Board: Nvidea GTX 660 2Gb

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Black 1 Tb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said that you are able to install and use a trial version, So I believe you are able to install Adobe Acrobat XI on your machine. Which version have you purchased? Do you have a serial number or is it a subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a subscription: Acrobat pro subscription.

I have managed to download and install (updated the previously installed)  the correct version of adobe pro.
this time  I downloaded using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome or Orbit Download accelerator.

this time when I used the program the message saying I that I only had 30 days of trial did not show, this means I have correct version right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines