• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download and install Creative Suite 6?

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I activate creative suite 6? Bought a disc from apple store and the activation website does not tell me how to install. I don't have a disc drive. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a disk drive you need to download the suite

Download CS6 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the serial number, the link you sent tens me how long the download takes but not how to download. I have an adobe account and I am struggling to find out on their how to do it. I have been trying for days to fins out how. Can you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which CS6 product do you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Creative Suite 6 Design Standard.

I have a box with a code I purchased at the apple shop and I can't find out how to activate it. I tried with the link you sent but I couldn't get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry it really isn't, the links take me to information all over the place and I can't see where to input the serial number from my box. It takes me to creative cloud and lots of information about CS6 but not how to activate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Creative Suite 6 been superseded by all the packages on Creative Cloud? Every link I go to takes me to Creative cloud and lots of variations of packages available Ai, Ps Lr etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, CS6 is still available and many people are using it. It is just not being updated.

ireney60222331 wrote:

Has Creative Suite 6 been superseded by all the packages on Creative Cloud? Every link I go to takes me to Creative cloud and lots of variations of packages available Ai, Ps Lr etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you said you don't have a disk drive, there is no way to use the disks in your box. So you have to download the software installer onto your computer from one of those sites. You don't use your serial number to do the download. Once you have done the download, you use the software installer to install the software. After that you can activate the software, hopefully with the same serial number you bought. But that is a separate step. If at that point the serial number does not work, it is a whole different issue that can be addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't see a link to the software installer on the links you sent to me. Can you please send me a link that is clear or instructions of how to access the software installer link.

Thanks you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to this site Download Adobe CS6 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant or Manager) | ProDesignTools

Scroll down until you see this and click the version/language you want

Download.jpg

That will give you a choice of where you want the dmg file to be placed on your computer (I'm assuming you have a Mac since you say you bought the box at an apple store).

Then go here How to Install Applications On a Mac: Everything You Need to Know if you don't know how to use the dmg file to install the software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines