• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I find the serial number from CS4 for my mac? I remembered it being on the box, but now I can't find it, and they website I thought to have registered it to doesn't recognize the e-mail I would have used then I got it.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but the website recommend I ask here. I bought the CS4 when I bought my macbook pro in when I was in college. I remember there being 2 serial numbers, so I could install to one other computer. That macbook pro finally died, and now I have a new mac which I am trying to re-install the creative suite on, only I can't find the serial number.  The two stickers on the back of the CS4 box (which i thought were the serial numbers) don't look like that they're asking for, and the website listed on the inside of the box for me to register to doesn't recognize my e-mail (which hasn't changed since buying CS4).  Any idea where I could find the serial number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To locate the serial number:
----------------------------

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines