• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I deactivate my installation of Creative Cloud?

Sep 28, 2012 Sep 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I don't want to de install my manager from my laptop but the wrong

computer and I want install it on my design computer as well as de-activate

it on the first installed computer.

How do I de-activate it and use it on the design computer.

Thanks Rei

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps

This link shows how to sign in and out of Creative Cloud. I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2015 Nov 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you upgraded your computer's hardware, replaced a hard drive, upgraded your operating system, or formatted your computer before deactivating your software, follow the steps in this link to deactivate the computer. See the topic: Changed hardware/OS before deactivating  error-activation-limit-reached

related links:

FAQ: Can I install Creative Cloud on more than one computer?

FAQ: Can I reinstall Creative Cloud if I get a new computer, my computer dies, or I have to reformat...

FAQ: How do I reset my activations?

FAQ: Where can I find the Membership Terms and Terms of use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2016 Mar 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not getting this "deactivate computers" screen.

I just bought the Adobe CC, installed it on two computers (a PC and a Macbook), then, when I needed to install it on a third computer (an iMac) I got the "start a trial" button beside each program.

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 12.22.24.png

Then I read about the 2 computer limit (I thought it was 3), so I went on the Macbook and signed out, went back to the iMac and still got the start trial message, i've already signed out of the iMac and signed back in, uninstalled CC completely (both on the Macbook and iMac), no luck.

Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noellyr you will want to resolve the connection error which is preventing the MacBook from connecting to activation servers.   How to resolve connection errors have already been addressed previously in this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old macbook broke and I changed to a new one but my creative cloud is still in the old one. Now I'm using an imac and a macbookpro(new one) but somehow the last creative cloud is still signed in in another macbook. How do I fix this? Is there any way to deactivated from other devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pearamon the additional activation will be deactivated as needed.  I would recommend re-reviewing the discussion you responded to as this topic has been previously discussed.

You can also find additional details regarding deactivating Adobe software titles at Activate and deactivate Adobe products .

Locking this discussion as the inquires have previously been discussed.  If you are facing an error please post a new discussion to the Creative Cloud Download & Install forum at Creative Cloud Download & Install​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines