• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I log out of my account on adobe.com?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit: Apparently, logging out of the community subdomain logged me out of everything on adobe.com. Problem solved. 

I just got a new job. For the past few weeks, I've been using my personal Adobe CC subscription at work, but now my employer has given me a new subscription under their account credentials.

I've successfully logged out of my personal account on the CC desktop app and logged in with the corporate credentials, and I can even sign out of the support community and log in with the corporate credentials, but I cannot figure out, for the life of me, how to sign myself out of adobe.com root domain or the creativecloud.adobe.com subdomain (or the fonts.adobe.com subdomain, now that I've checked). 

I'm using Google chrome. There is literally no link anywhere on the site that says "sign out" or "log out." Certainly nothing in the header or footer, which is where one would expect to find such a thing, but also not under "manage your account." I've deactivated every Adobe CC session I can, but I cannot deactivate the one session that allowed me to deactivate the others.

The only reason I appear to be able to sign in and out of community.adobe.com is because the interface is different. When I click my avatar in the top right corner of the header, I get a drop-down menu of various account-related links, one of which is sign out. No such luck on adobe.com or creativecloud.adobe.com, etc.

I've had my entire department shoulder-surfing, trying to help me figure out how to log out of my personal account, how to switch accounts, add or remove accounts, and none of us can seem to find any way to do it, short of clearing my browser's cookie/session data, which would of course log me out of everything else, and I'd really like to avoid that if I can.

Help? Surely, surely I'm overlooking something painfully obvious. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you logged in to the creativecloud.adobe.com site, you might want to run all sorts of antivirus and malware checks. As seen in this thread, this is most probably a phishing site. You might want to update your passwords, too, once you know you're clean.

Meantime, it is possible to clear cookies from just one site instead of all of them:

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any actual resoluton to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what is it you're trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines