• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I transfer my cloud documents to my library?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all my photographs in photoshop on my ipad, as it is so much quicker and easily portable, and i have saved them in creative coud. When i go on my laptop in creative cloud i can see the documents in the cloud section but cant download them to my libary. I have tried opening them in photoshop but they still wont go into my libary when opened. How can i download them/ move them into my libary without redoing them. I have over 70 documents to move from creative cloud to the creative libary. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for the link but this doesnt help me in anyway. I have already looked at this link prior to coming on here. I need my documents in the libary to be able to invite people to see them. I'm unable to do this with them being in cloud documents. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link shows the only (current) way to do what you want to do.

to move from cloud doc to library:

you need to open the cloud file/asset in an adobe app and then move to your library.

and to move from library to cloud doc:

You can place library elements into an Adobe desktop product document.  The saved file can then be placed into your Creative Cloud Files folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ONE 

BY 

ONE

for 

HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of FILES

is insane.

In 2004, this would be unacceptable. But perhaps technologically understandable IF Adobe was not a huge and capable company... 

Way back then, Adobe would not have much of an excuse, but at least they would have a poor excuse...

BUT. It is 2021. SO. A decade going on two decades and there is NO EXCUSE for such contempt for professional users...

Obviously Adobe WANTS TO PUNISH its users for some reason...

I just ran out of space. They want me to pay for an upgrade.

THAT is the sole reason they do not offer a convenient way to download ALL AT ONCE...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines