• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I turn off the "Auto logout" for Photoshop 22?

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I turn off the "Auto logout" for Photoshop 22?

If I leave Photoshop running all night, often It will have tried to shut down by morning. I can not cancel the shutdown. It gives me the option to save my work as-is or close it without saving and possibly lose the work.

It seems like this might be creative cloud trying to re-sign me in or authenticate who I am. I do not need Photoshop to check my credentials or periodically shut down.

How do I turn this feature off?

My Setup:

Adobe creative cloud Photoshop 22

iMac (Retina SK, 27-inch, Late 2015)
MacOS Big Sur
Processor 4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 32GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4GB

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aaron, can you please provide a bit more information on what is automatically shutting down the Mac computer?  What is the exact version of macOS 11 that is installed on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I leave Photoshop running all night, often It will have tried to shut down by morning. I can not cancel the shutdown. It gives me the option to save my work as-is or close it without saving and possibly lose the work.

Sounds like the operating system trying to shutdown. In the process of a system shutdown, Photoshop would generate a Save dialog to avoid you losing any unsaved edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines