• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Hard is it to Contact Adobe

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just "Once" I would like things to work without having to come back and complain about things turning to shit.

I have No idea why this is happening But I just bought a New iMac to Start All over again So I download Creative Cloud Check All Good.

THEN!!!

Having installed All the Apps and everything working fine NEXT MINUTE what do you know!

Nothing is recognised and every time I try and open an App Adobe Acrobate Photoshop Indesign and All the others Creative Cloud Prompt the Same Old Crap Popup

"We've Encountered a problem and you will need to reinstall the Application" WHY???????????

This is seriously pissing me off... Ive tried 1000 times to reinstall CC and All the Apps and Nothing will work and this is EATING UP "MY TIME" and I'm over it.

Adobe What's Going on with this crap PLEASE fix it.

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a page that may help with installation and startup issues:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Tried that mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beau Pracilio I am sorry that you are facing difficulty utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.  What specific error are you currently encountering?  What version of macOS are you using the Creative Cloud membership on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep tried that too and I'm about to lose my mind Ive wasted 3 days now last time this happen which wasn't that long ago and half the reason I bought a New iMac it was an internal issue with Adobe's server or something to that end. It took 6-8 months for Adobe to work it out. So I have wasted enough time and finances on services that dont work and take months to reach anyone. As I work alternative hours to most its hard to reach someone every night.....

Its doing my head in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines