• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Photoshop cs5 on new MacBook Air

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having issues trying to install photoshop cs5 on my MacBook Air. I have read through previous forums and haven't had any luck on finding how to do this. Can someone please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Nik97256754, how did the current installation of Creative Suite 5 show up on this MacBook Air?  Did you originally transfer the application over?  Or did you complete the steps listed in Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and utilized the open Terminal window to run the Install Unix Executable?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nik97256754, the workaround to install Creative Suite 5, on current versions of macOS, can be found at Installing Creative Suite on a new Mac or macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or later .  Please update this discussion if you have any remaining questions regarding the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, thank you, I managed to install photoshop, but then it came up with this, I have tried many times but I am not sure what to do. Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 22.21.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nik97256754, how did the current installation of Creative Suite 5 show up on this MacBook Air?  Did you originally transfer the application over?  Or did you complete the steps listed in Installing Creative Suite on macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and utilized the open Terminal window to run the Install Unix Executable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I completed the sets listed in installing creative suite on macsOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Nik97256754.  If the PDApp is crashing then you will need to clean up any previous installations before you install Creative Suite 5 on the new MacBook Air.

To start you will need to run all available uninstallers located Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers, Nik97256754.  Once all the uninstallers have been run you will then need to download and run the CC Cleaner Tool from Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems .

Once the uninstallers and CC Cleaner tool have been run you should then be able to reinstall Creative Suite 5 using the workaround discussed in post #1, 3, and 5 of this discussion, Nik97256754.

If you continue to encounter problems then you may want to begin the setup process with the MacBook Air again.  This time please choose only to transfer the documents and settings to the MacBook Air and do not transfer any applications from the old computer.  You can then reinstall any needed software once the migration process is complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines