• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot complete the download and install of Fireworks CS6

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2014 Jan 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  I have a d a long day of trying to complete the install of fireworks CS 6 on my windows 7 system. Here are the details

Operating SystemWindows Windows 7
Screen Resolution1680 x 1050
Web BrowserChrome 32.0.1700.76
Browser Size1046 x 904
IP Address98.26.57.128
Color Depth24
JavascriptEnabled
Flash Version12.0.-1
CookiesEnabled
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.76 Safari/537.36

After trying to remove the remnants of the install from my system with the Program and features control panel, my other programs statred behaving badly. After an hour of work in photoshop I was unable to save my file or update it and receved the Could not completel your request because of a program wrror message. I then scrorred the forum and internet and discovered the Creative Cloud cleaner tool. I used that to remove all of CC from my sytem and attempted to reinstall again starting with Fireworks CS6 as that was the oldest and again it stuck at 46%  I left it hoping it would install as would the rest of my selections so that I could get to work this morning but when i came back to the computer this morning it was till at 46%. I again used code cleaner and am hoping to be able to install the rest of the suite but it seems to be in waiting mode. Any insights or directions on installing CS6 would be appreciated. As for the others I'll try a restart and see how they go.

Rose L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually delete the caps.db and opm.db files.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make sure you're using that cleaner to its best effect by carefully following each step:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

also, when you start installation, suspend your av and right click the installation/setup file and click 'run as administrator'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I had success with Fireworks but some issues with the following, still downloading AI at this point.

I'd been having issues with the latest upddates all last week is there something I can do about this that won;t require hours of waiting for tech support?

Photoshop & Indesign

installation succeeded but a patch failed

Read more...

Unable to extract ownloaded file. Press Retry to download again (U44M1l210)

Dreamweaver

Installation failed

Read more..

Installation completed though some optional components failed to install (6) correctly

RL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines