• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i had gotten premiere elements with my new computer in 2013, MS edge browser...

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I got the full package with my computer I loved my premiere elements for my youtube videos, www.youtube.com/thedesertartist but when I downloaded edge because my firefox was loading up my computer with CRAP, it crashed my computer,.. so now I am listless with my youtube videos and cant seem to find out how to upload my beloved lost elements program without repurchasing, even though it came with my computer, being a disabled veteran with head trauma and memory issues my problems seem to be more confusing to me than the normal person, I am confounded beyond belief and never thought it would be this difficult to progress thru getting a re-install of my program that i loved so much without having to re-purchase ANOTHER program,.. I loved my elements, but it being the price it is I have other options,.. is there any way to re-install it without having to buy it again? or have a been screwed by Microsoft inadvertently? any help would be smurfy!

thanks for

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the serial number?

See here:

Find your serial number

What version of Premiere Elements?

Download from here:

Download Adobe Premiere Elements 2018, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the serial number of my computer,.. it was already installed,.. it isn't like I got a CD with it or anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

already been to that link,.. all I have is the serial number of the computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am guessing premiere elements 12? that seems familiar,.. I have memory issues so I don't "quite" remember

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eperu bob,.. it is elements 12,.. I have all the files from my old computer,.. what file do I have to open to install it from the files that I have?  which file do I have to run to install it,.. it seems that there is a number already in a file somewhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems 12 doesn't have an English version,.. so maybe it was 11?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an English version for Premiere Elements 12.

You will need to somehow get the serial number of your version of Premiere Elements in order to install it and not have it stop working after the trial period.  When you purchased it, you should have been given a serial number.

Did you register it with Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never received a number when I bought the computer it was pre-installed,.. all I have is the serial number of the computer, I am guessing that isn't good enough? it worked fine for like 4 years till the computer crashed, then nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and I have moved since then, if I was given a number,.. nobody told me to register,.. I bought the computer,.. took it home and turned it on,.. used the program for years, It appears as though I am screwed and will not be able to continue using elements,.. so sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, having a program pre-installed and not being give the serial number on a label of some sort is like buying a car and being given the key to drive it home, but never being given the car title to prove ownership

Without a serial number, you can't install the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked using no keys, if I would have had to register it,.. then it would have been registered under my email address

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went back into my email and found this link https://secure.echosign.com/public/v?u=XXAIGWNQ4Q5UP2R&eid=XXAK4CE4Y5R7G5N& apparently it is no longer working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

todda76518004  wrote

found this link https://secure.echosign.com/public/v?u=XXAIGWNQ4Q5UP2R&eid=XXAK4CE4Y5R7G5N&

A redemption code can only be used once to get a serial number.

it worked using no keys

You will somehow try to find the serial number or the trial will expire and it won't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as I said before,.. my computer was wiped because it crashed,.. I have the computer, and it works,.. although elements is not there, so you telling me I am basically screwed because my computer crashed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

todda76518004  wrote

so you telling me I am basically screwed because my computer crashed?

No.  I am telling you what John had said.  You should have obtained and saved the serial number at the time of purchase.

In the future, you can avoid this problem now that you know how important it is to save that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave the response that was in my email,.. there was no number, I received no number, therefore i couldn't save it,.. I provided you with what I had,.. I had nothing else to give you,.. nothing else was given to me,.. so,.. I am basically screwed and will have to purchase it again,.. even though it was given to me as installed,.. It worked for YEARS            

•                                                               

• You should have obtained and saved the serial number at the time of purchase.In the future, you can avoid this problem now that you know how important it is to save that information.
      in the future,.. I will know,... that when I get an installed product I "should" check all my emails,  which I did,.. I replied to you with the email I had received,.. it isn't my fault that the link was no longer valid,.. I WAS SENT NO SERIAL NUMBER,.. sad so very sad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send. Sign. Done.

We require you to confirm your email address before sending any agreements from EchoSign.

Please click the following link to activate your account.

If the above link does not work you can paste the following address into your browser:

https://secure.echosign.com/public/v?u=XXAIGWNQ4Q5UP2R&eid=XXAK4CE4Y5R7G5N&

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add echosign@echosign.com to your address book or safe list.

here is the entire email I recieved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todda76518004 I am sorry but I am not seeing any software titles registered under the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum.  I would recommend contacting our support team at Contact Customer Care to see if the software was registered under a different e-mail address.  Please be prepared with any alternate e-mail addresses or phone numbers that may have been utilized to register Photoshop Elements.  You can find details regarding the serial number registration process at Find your serial number .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it tells me to request a new verification email! email was from 20013

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I request a new verification email? would that give me my number? or because I missed it am I out of luck?(apparently)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't responded to the email earlier listed to activate my account (for whatever reason at the time) I noticed that it indeed had not been opened therefore activating my account had not been done. although I had been using the product for 4 years until the earlier stated crash, when I did finally see the email I had tried to click the link sent to me and it said

The verification link has expired. Please request a new verification email.

so I am attempting to get a new verification email sent to me, although it seems like it will be a fruitless venture and I will have to buy the program again or find an alternate program, with great sadness as I liked the adobe, but it is expensive, I see you have discounts available for students and teachers, amongst other things but no discounts for disabled veterans? at least none that I have been able to find, does the company honor our country's veterans?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay,.. so I have looked into my program files that were on my old computer (backed up onto another hard drive) I have ALL my files from adobe,.. everyone here tells me to find a serial number,.. is there a particular FOLDER in which this serial number resides? there is a bunch of folders, but I am not going to search though all of them when I dont even know what I am looking for,.. can someone PLEASE tell me what folder to look in? I know it has to be here somewhere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todda76518004 I am sorry I do not have any recommendations on how to recover your serial number from your previous installation.  I would recommend following the steps listed at Find your serial number which discusses where you can find the serial number with your software purchase.  Typically it would be located on the CD/DVD envelope/case provided with your purchase.

You can still create a new Adobe ID and register the software once you have located your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines