• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i had gotten premiere elements with my new computer in 2013, MS edge browser...

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I got the full package with my computer I loved my premiere elements for my youtube videos, www.youtube.com/thedesertartist but when I downloaded edge because my firefox was loading up my computer with CRAP, it crashed my computer,.. so now I am listless with my youtube videos and cant seem to find out how to upload my beloved lost elements program without repurchasing, even though it came with my computer, being a disabled veteran with head trauma and memory issues my problems seem to be more confusing to me than the normal person, I am confounded beyond belief and never thought it would be this difficult to progress thru getting a re-install of my program that i loved so much without having to re-purchase ANOTHER program,.. I loved my elements, but it being the price it is I have other options,.. is there any way to re-install it without having to buy it again? or have a been screwed by Microsoft inadvertently? any help would be smurfy!

thanks for

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as I stated earlier it came with my computer already installed when I bought it new,.. there are thousands of things inside these files,.. you would think that SOMEWHERE inside the program other than the little envelope that I never got with the computer, the find your serial number link provides me with no information on what file to look in or how to re-install with the files that I ALREADY HAVE,.. really there has to be SOMEONE who knows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todda76518004 I can understand your frustration with attempting to locate your serial number.  If Elements 12 was provided as part of a computer bundle then I would recommend contacting the computer manufacturer.  They should have details on how you can reinstall any included software with your computer purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the computer manufacturer was not able to help me with the serial number,.. they were willing to take my money $199 dollars to "fix" my already working computer and re-install adobe premiere,.. however no help with finding my serial number without giving them money

it seems to be cheaper to buy a new program,.. sad really,.. I enjoyed the use of the adobe,.. but it is expensive,.. I am sorry that you guys don't have the experience necessary to re-send me a notification email nor the resources to go back to the timeline I specified in which you sent me a email notification email,.. of which it appears I took too long to respond to, because of whatever was happening at the time specified in 2013

there was nothing helpful in the finding your serial number link that you provided, I have requested a new confirmation link right here,.. it was in my email box,.. so you guys HAD to send it

‎Oct‎ ‎6‎, ‎2013 at ‎7‎:‎03‎ ‎AM

that is the date it was sent

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todda76518004 I am very sorry that the computer manufacturer, that bundled Premiere Elements with the computer purchase, was unable to help you locate the serial number.  It is likely you paid for the software as part of the price of the computer.

You are correct a new license for Premiere Elements 2018 is currently $99 U.S. plus any applicable taxes.  If you would like to buy a full license, then please see Easy Photo & Video Editing Software | Adobe Elements Family Todda76518004.  There is also a bundle which includes Photoshop Elements 2018.

I did review your account again Todda76518004, and there are no software titles registered.  I would recommend you bookmark Find your serial number for when you purchase Adobe software in the future.  Purchases from Adobe directly are automatically recorded.  If you are buying the software from another vendor, then please make sure to complete the software registration process.  This helps protect your software license for later retrieval if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes the software was part of the computer bundle,.. I did not confirm my email address in whatever specific time frame you guys deemed sufficient to have it done I provided you the link and the time in which it was sent to me, it's a shame that my email address was tossed aside because I failed to reply, then when I did reply in order to activate my account,.. it didn't work,.. I would think that with all the stuff that's kept,.. that just got tossed aside

I see you have discounts for certain individuals, do you offer discounts for our country's veterans? I am a disabled veteran 100%, the other company I bought a video editing program from offered me a discount because of my military service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todda76518004 you are welcome to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care to discover what discounts are currently available.

The e-mail verification process is separate from the serial number registration process, Todda76518004.  I would encourage you to contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care with the alternate e-mail address or phone number that you used when you registered the software.  I have only reviewed the e-mail address you have used to post to this public forum, Todda76518004.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you jeff,.. my email address has always been what it is, since I started the internet in 98, although my phone number has changed within the last couple of years, and adobe had my registry in 2013,.. when i got the new computer, peru bob told me to check with "belarc",.. although it was very informative,.. I do not see any key for the adobe package I had,.. it appears as though i will have to repurchase or learn the video editing software that I have now (AVG)

thank you for what assistance you could offer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JEFF,... I FOUND MY RECIEPT FROM BEST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOFTWARE
You purchased the following:
OFFICE HOME & STUDENT 2010 PKC
Serial Nbr:: [Removed by Moderator]

IS THIS THE RIGHT NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not a serial number for Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements. It is a serial number for a Microsoft Office.

Please don't post your serial number if you do find it.  This is a public forum, not Adobe support, and anybody reading this can steal the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks bob,..i just spent time with MS support on getting the sad news that it isn't supported anymore anyways,.. I thought that the premeire elements may have been gotten through the ms office pkc,.. apparently they wouldn't fix it without me purchasing the new office 2017 or 16 or whatever,..i appears I have no choice but to buy a new program,.. so much for starting out the day happy LOL,..sigh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

todda76518004  wrote

i appears I have no choice but to buy a new program,.. so much for starting out the day happy LOL,..sigh

The good news is that you will have the newest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines