• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a 24 digit serial number, but I'm asked for a 6 digit redeem code?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have bought Photoshop Elements from a trustworthy webshop. I got a serial number with 24 digits. But when I try to enter Elements or my online environment here on Abobe.com, I'm asked for a 6 digit redeem code. Where do I get that?

I hope someone can help me.

high regards Helma

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should start your pse installation file and be prompted for your serial number.

do you have the installation file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I already had Elements installed on my Mac, I had a free trail month. When I try to enter Elements I'm asked for the 6 digits.Scherm­afbeelding 2022-12-31 om 10.32.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enter 4 numbers in each box.

6 X 4 =24

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!! I had to 'press here to redeem', then enter the 4 digits in each box (never would have thought of that :)) and then I got the numeric code, that I could enter. So you really helped me out. I have spend hours on this -yikes- :))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines