• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a new computer am trying to install photoshop elements 5.0 on the new machine need reg-id

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2011 Nov 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how cab I find my registration id... I have the cd and the booklet, but not the original case... is it viewable in the old machine?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Unfortunately without the proof of purchase we will be unable to generate a new serial number for you.  If you have registred your copy it will be available through Adobe.com.  You can locate your serial number by logging into your account at https://www.adobe.com/account.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2011 Nov 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not viewable on your old computer.  We may be able to get you a replacement serial number.  Do you still have your proof of purchase for Photoshop Elements 5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2011 Nov 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, Thanks for the reply. I don't have proof of purchase.. all I kept was the two cd's and the instruction book.I bought it in June of 2008, and don't think I have bank records that far back.I was hoping I could get the information from my installed copy.. there a long number on the bottom rightwhen I open it, but that didn't work and a number etched on the back of the cd... but it too didn't work....

Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:55:13 -0700

To: blake.dick@hotmail.com

Subject: I have a new computer am trying to install photoshop elements 5.0 on the new machine need reg-id

Re: I have a new computer am trying to install photoshop elements 5.0 on the new machine need reg-id

created by Jeff A Wright in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

It is not viewable on your old computer. We may be able to get you a replacement serial number. Do you still have your proof of purchase for Photoshop Elements 5?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately without the proof of purchase we will be unable to generate a new serial number for you.  If you have registred your copy it will be available through Adobe.com.  You can locate your serial number by logging into your account at https://www.adobe.com/account.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff,

I'm checking the website. thanks again.

A newer copy might be good for me.

Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:04:23 -0700

To: blake.dick@hotmail.com

Subject: I have a new computer am trying to install photoshop elements 5.0 on the new machine need reg-id

Re: I have a new computer am trying to install photoshop elements 5.0 on the new machine need reg-id created by Jeff A Wright in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion

Unfortunately without the proof of purchase we will be unable to generate a new serial number for you. If you have registred your copy it will be available through Adobe.com. You can locate your serial number by logging into your account at https://www.adobe.com/account.html.

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines