• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just placed an order and i have a mac computer. The download i received was Widows...how can I get the correct download after I already paid??

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2016 Apr 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know how I can get the correct download for My Mac Computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Get chat help with orders, refunds, and exchanges (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-b.html ( http://adobe.ly/1d3k3a5 )

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌eelements 14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what kind product your purchased?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌elements 14

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i called the customer service they sent me back to this and gave me a ticket notification number. 218400325

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click the link I provided?

When you order, you do have to SELECT which version you want, not just accept the default

ElementsMacWin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌i did change the platform  But i don't think It actually clicked when I did it. 😕 obviouslysince I received the Windows version.

I Have to send Adobe my serial numbers and they will be sending me the Mac version.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Get chat help with orders, refunds, and exchanges (non-CC)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-b.html ( http://adobe.ly/1d3k3a5 )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines