• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm a CC member, how can I troubleshoot reinstalling my CC & apps on my second computer?

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a CC member trying to install CC on my second computer, but the CC menu stays blank. I had tried migrating my Adobe CC & apps over to my new laptop, but was prompted to re-download when I tried to open the apps. I was able to re-download CC, and the icon reappeared in the top menu bar so I thought it was installed successfully.  However, when I tried to add Photoshop and the other apps I use, they do not appear in the CC drop-down menu, and I am still unable to access them.  They act like they are starting up, but then I am prompted to go "Get Application Manager" again. 

Do I need to uninstall everything using the uninstallers for each app and start over?

Thanks for any advice!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 15, 2014 Sep 15, 2014

Thanks, Sheena, but I used those already and that was why I posted-- they didn't solve the problem.  I ended up going through the Adobe chat support (very nice) and having to delete a bunch of stuff from my libraries, then use a cleaner, then re-install from scratch.  The usual unistalls weren't working, but starting over did!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi k_r_s,

Please refer to the help document:

Creative Cloud Help | Install, update, or uninstall apps

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Sheena, but I used those already and that was why I posted-- they didn't solve the problem.  I ended up going through the Adobe chat support (very nice) and having to delete a bunch of stuff from my libraries, then use a cleaner, then re-install from scratch.  The usual unistalls weren't working, but starting over did!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines