• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I payed and can't download the full version

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to download my full version apps not the free trial for the creative cloud, i payed for the full plan!

i will charge back in the bank, this is very disrespectfull  i want a solution now ! THE money was already discounted

from my credit card!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2017 Feb 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andred5212007,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you are getting trial issues with your CC apps. I would like to inform you that the primary reason for this issue could be that you might have not assigned the CC license to yourseld in your admin console.

Please follow the below link and make sure that you have assigned the license to yourself and have signed in to the CC app with the correct email id.

Manage your Creative Cloud for teams membership   - For team account.

Manage your Creative Cloud membership   - For individual membership.

Please let us know if this helps you and also if any further assistance is required. Thanks!

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a new signature and worked, the fact is: in the first subscription adobe not even sent me any email of confirmation ... but the money was discounted anyway from my account. This time when I maked the new signature adobe send me an email of confirmation and order, the last time I received nothing. PLUS I already did what you said before this answer, but the problem is that there is no signal of the other order, so I can not even cancel the old order. I dont know what to do, I already reported to my credit card company that i dont received the products and trying to charge back, but i dont know if it works for the next months also, because adobe terms charge every month, so i dont Want to pay for something that is not receiving, and even dont exist ... even in adobes site. I need to cancel this signature (30 january) that does not exist in adobe site, but it exists in my credit card. By the way i think it was a bug caused because 1 or a few days after or maybe at the same time i signed my online plan of the creative cloud, the plans changed to cheaper, so i guess maybe this update in the servers might crashed the System or servers or something like that and then either you or me can indentify anything that can be canceled. I made my purchase in Brazil, payed 210 reais, now it's 175 reais, dont know the exactly price in dollars. Can not your team make me this big favor and cancel the first purchase that i did 30 january online (210 real 20 apps of creative cloud with adobe online, in credit cart apear the deposit to dr.software) since there is nothing i can Here, and your site system just crashed. I signed 1 year contract, so i still in 14 days period that i can cancel with no charges, but just for more 4 days! So we need to reoslve this as soon as possible. Obs: I need to continue with my current plan that just signed today 10 febuary (175 reais and in this charging appear the name dr.software also dr.software SÃO Paulo the other one just dr.software dont know why). SO i have 2 plans now signed the first 210 reais which i want to cancel and the second one 175 reais that i signed for today, the last one 175 in that case i need to continue paying ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a new signature and worked, the fact is: in the first subscription adobe not even sent me any email of confirmation ... but the money was discounted anyway from my account. This time when I maked the new signature adobe send me an email of confirmation and order, the last time I received nothing. PLUS I already did what you said before this answer, but the problem is that there is no signal of the other order, so I can not even cancel the old order. I dont know what to do, I already reported to my credit card company that i dont received the products and trying to charge back, but i dont know if it works for the next months also, because adobe terms charge every month, so i dont Want to pay for something that is not receiving, and even dont exist ... even in adobes site. I need to cancel this signature (30 january) that does not exist in adobe site, but it exists in my credit card. By the way i think it was a bug caused because 1 or a few days after or maybe at the same time i signed my online plan of the creative cloud, the plans changed to cheaper, so i guess maybe this update in the servers might crashed the System or servers or something like that and then either you or me can indentify anything that can be canceled. I made my purchase in Brazil, payed 210 reais, now it's 175 reais, dont know the exactly price in dollars. Can not your team make me this big favor and cancel the first purchase that i did 30 january online (210 real 20 apps of creative cloud with adobe online, in credit cart apear the deposit to dr.software) since there is nothing i can Here, and your site system just crashed. I signed 1 year contract, so i still in 14 days period that i can cancel with no charges, but just for more 4 days! So we need to reoslve this as soon as possible. Obs: I need to continue with my current plan that just signed today 10 febuary (175 reais and in this charging appear the name dr.software also dr.software SÃO Paulo the other one just dr.software dont know why). SO i have 2 plans now signed the first 210 reais which i want to cancel and the second one 175 reais that i signed for today, the last one 175 in that case i need to continue paying ok?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need real answers or i will start to be really angry and will need to sue this company. I want to resolve the problem in the most easy and honest way possible, you guys need to assume your mistakes and get the best solution for the customer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andred5212007,

In order to get your second plan cancelled, please contact Adobe Adobe support and they will help you in this regards.

Please open this link and click your product name and issue and then click Need more help.

Contact Customer Care

Regards

Himanshu Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the suport not help me, and send me a link to come here (forum ) again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines