• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I think I installed a pirated copy of CS5.1 Extended and now my purchased Elements 10 don't work!

New Here ,
May 02, 2012 May 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yeah, that's right. I admitted to a crime. Wanna fight about it?

I didn't know that it wasn't a legitimate copy. So now my purchased copies for Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 and Adobe Premier Elements 10 don't work! I tried restoring to a previous point, using a forced uninstall program that cleans the registry. I uninstalled my Elements copies, and when I reinstall them they don't show up in the start menu. I tried using the Adobe cleaner tool. I really do not want to use my restore DVD's for this laptop.

Help!

I can provide the Serial Numbers, and the codes on the DVD's put on the clear ring of the DVD, a copy of the purchase...etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2012 May 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG! You guys try to help someone and then he insults you. Unbelievable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...how was that an insult?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manish, I am still waiting to hear from ASUS for that ISO file 😕 I should've made one on my external HDD, and put the DVD's in my safe where I store all my back up media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2012 May 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The restore to factory settings with a hidden copy of original installation is under F9!!! Most help documents don't state this according to a friend who works with computers big time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines