• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've got internet connection already, and the clock is pretty accurate. But I still get this error message.

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

제목 없음.png

It translates:

Please connect to the Internet and retry.

Either your computer is offline or the clock on your computer is set incorrectly, causing a connection error. An Internet connection is required. Please connect to the Internet or adjust your clock and try again. If this continues, ask 'Customer Support' for more helps.

It's after I downloaded the 30-days trial version of Acrobat DC on Adobe website and successfully installed that I got this message. It asked me to log in for the activation and It required me to rearrange the internet connection for it. I can swear that my connection and clock cannot be more descent than now. I checked everything to be fine and even tried every single step of troubleshooting stuffs provided on https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html‌‌ only to find nothing to be changed. Can you find out what can be the source of the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your firewall settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI James,

Are you able to connect to internet using other programs/ Browser?

If yes, Your antivirus or firewall might be blocking Internet access to Acrobat,

If no, Please retry after switching to a different network.

Regards,
Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How can I unblock them? I've tried permitting acrobat.exe and PDapp.exe(It was the file on the process when I open the program.) to communicate through the firewall on the firewall settings, and nothing changed. Can you instruct me what should be the very program to be allowed?

/

Edit: As an aid I 've shutted off whole firewall and tried to execute the program to see if it can start communicating well. It failed. I think there must be a problem on the network itself I use.

/

Edit(2): Changed to another network and saw the same problem... well... Maybe my computer is wicked or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines