• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to download and install Adobe Camera Raw 7.1.

Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS5. I want to download and install Adobe Camera Raw 7.1. I get a message saying I need Application Manager. when i down load Application Manager I get a message I need Support Advisor. When I go to Support Advisor I get a message Support Advisor has been Discontinued. All I really want to do is read RAW files from my Oly OMD EM1 with out converting them.

Mac OS 10.7.5

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2015 Jan 18, 2015

All I really want to do is read RAW files from my Oly OMD EM1 with out converting them.

Not going to happen with CS5.

Camera Raw plug-in | Supported cameras

The E-M1 was first supported in Camera Raw 8.3 which is only supported in CS6 and Cloud versions. Not CS5.

Your options are to upgrade Photoshop or convert to DNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I really want to do is read RAW files from my Oly OMD EM1 with out converting them.

Not going to happen with CS5.

Camera Raw plug-in | Supported cameras

The E-M1 was first supported in Camera Raw 8.3 which is only supported in CS6 and Cloud versions. Not CS5.

Your options are to upgrade Photoshop or convert to DNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help. I was able to follow your links and find the exact same answer you gave me. It's either shuck out half a grand or convert to DNG. I guess I am going to learn to love DNG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's either shuck out half a grand or convert to DNG.

Or join the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow I got two cloud offers back to back. 17 minutes after your post.It's only $360 a year for the full CS suite or $120 a year for the photo option. The support analyst wants to Skype me about something. I haven't used Skype in years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines