• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Icon Problem

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my hard drive crashed and I lost most of my information. I loaded Microsoft office and then loaded an older copy of Adobe. Somehow during the load it changed all of my Microsoft Icons to the Red Adobe icon and I cannot open my Microsoft office programs. My laptop is down - help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Adobe software did you install?  If you uninstall the Adobe software does it resolve your difficulties with Office?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason I could not reply to your email. Yes that did work, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok sounds like it might be some type of file association issue.  You might want to try removing Office as well and then install your Adobe Software followed by Office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines