Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install fails

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I subscribed to Adobe yesterday. However i am encountering a lot of problems with the installation. At the moment, photoshop and illustrator won't open because of a "problem of connection" (code 102). However I do have an access to wifi and it works perfectly when I go on google. 

Any ideas of what could be in the way ?

Losing a lot of time on my work ta the moment because of this.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like it, it's using the tls. 1.3 which is th latest version I think.Capture d’écran 2022-09-28 à 14.25.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@FAUSTYNE22906755lfkm, you're correct. your browser is not the problem.

can you embed a screenshot of the error message?  (there are, at least, 3 102 adobe error messages and none of the 3 say anything about a connection problem.)

there may be a better solution than the info below that i can find with that screenshot.  otherwise,

for general (not specifically 102 error) connection problems, confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

do you see both logos?

if you can and still see a connection error try these steps, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html

if those all fail, white list the adobe network endpoints, https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble. In addition to the suggestions given by the expert above, could you confirm which Internet service provider are you using?

Also, have you tested the issue with a different internet connection like a  mobile hotspot?

We're just trying to understand if there is any compatibility issue between Adobe network and the service provider you're using.

Let us know. We're here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines