Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing one photoshop elements license on windows and Mac

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I understand that a single elements 2018 license allows me to install on two computers. I have a windows PC and a macbook. Can I install elements 2018 on both if I purchase it or will I be locked into only one OS. I haven't yet purchased it or I could have just tried and seen. My CC subscription worked fine on both but it was too expensive in the long run....

Regards

Dhiraj

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

It used to be that one license for Elements was good for either platfoirm.  A few years back they changed Elements licensing such that you could only use the license on one machine.  I forget if they offer the option of buying a license that still allows for using the two platforms... check out the options they offer when you go thru the purchase options.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be that one license for Elements was good for either platfoirm.  A few years back they changed Elements licensing such that you could only use the license on one machine.  I forget if they offer the option of buying a license that still allows for using the two platforms... check out the options they offer when you go thru the purchase options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last time I looked, which is NOT for the new 2018 version, you could buy the box version from a vendor like Amazon and it would contain install discs for both Mac and Windows

As far as I know, Adobe no longer directly sells a box version, only a single platform download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like they still have a PC plus Mac option:

Amazon.com: Adobe Premiere Elements 2018: Software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines