• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Photoshop CS2 free after all or no joy?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2013 Jan 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, ive been a long time photoshop user, i believe pre cs2, i imediatelly liked this piece of software since the first day i used it, it was easy to use, intuitive with a set of powerfull features that would speed up my image developments, i used it at school design classes and even 1 month at an ads printing company. At home i could definitly use it to create high quality sprites for my software and since i never really had 850€, once i stumbled across this information you can understand i was thrilled by it, i stumbled accross this info from a fb post, then read some other websites over a google search specyfing the same so i took the plunge and downloaded it.

Now that i came here to triple check, im hinted it might not be free after all, could i please get a definitive answear by someone who works or represents adobe if this piece of software is indeed legal to be used free or not?

Thank you for your time everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 08, 2013 Jan 08, 2013

Please see http://forums.adobe.com/message/4919014#4919014?sdid=KCHDS where this topic has been discussed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

soooo frustrating....I have the original CS2 install disks, which I can not reinstall with their seria l # provided for the "free" activation from the adobe site. One error after the other for the last year trying to trouble shoot this CS2bullshit...i'm pulling out my hair.

"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines