• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with billing (Branched)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going round and round with them as well. My paypal account was hacked, so I closed the account. Just wanted to change billing method to the same credit card I used with paypal only not through paypal. They have canceled my subscription and gave me a link to change billing methods which says contact customer service which I do and am giving the same link. My account will not give me any option other than updating my paypal info.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alaska,

Greetings for the day!

As you have mentioned that your subscription is already cancelled due to issues with PayPal.

There is no option available to change the mode of payment from PayPal to credit/debit Card or vice versa.

Please place a new order online and you can use the following link

https://hendrixprod.corp.adobe.com/radon_java_webapp/hx5/#/sales?store=US

If you face any difficulties Please contact the support through call/chat to place a new order

Contact Customer Care

Sorry for the experience you had to face!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks,

Sarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes and that is a completely foolish option. Only here at Adobe must I cancel an active account to change my billing Simply foolish. Just like having to continually contact customer support. 7 times I have contacted them. No email address. You don't care about your customers or you would value your customers time. I am tired of the non sincere "I am Sorry's". If you were sorry you would fix this problem. Send me money for my time and your poor customer service.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines