• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just installed PhotoShop CS2 (yes, it's old) , Registration Page Re-Appears Everytime I Launch It!

Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed PhotoShop CS2 (yes, it's old) after downloading it from the Adobe website, entered the serial number, and filled out the registration page. However, the registration page still re-appears EVERY TIME I launch the program no matter if I check the box that says, "Do Not Register"!! VERY frustrating! I even tried re-installing using the checkbox labeled "Repair". Is there a registration file I can delete or Registry hack to stop this! VERY FRUSTRATING!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Right click on your CS2 icon and choose "run as administrator," then select "do not register." Exit Adobe and the next times you start the program normally, nag screen gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to use a ps cs2 that does not require activation, Download Adobe Acrobat 7 and Adobe Creative Suite 2 products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is NOT requiring "Activation" ... the "REGISTRATION" page pops up every time I launch the program!!!

And the link below you supplied is the exact version, page, and file (PhSp_CS2_English.exe) I downloaded and installed of Photoshop CS2

Bart

e-mail-portrait-sm

BART AUSTIN - REALTOR®

6671 S Las Vegas Blvd #D-210

Las Vegas, Nevada 89119

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 07, 2016 Apr 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the "Registration Page" have a particular file name I could delete or a registry fix that will stop it from appearing EVERY time I launch the program?? ... and YES. I have filled it out, it then says "Thank you for registering", then appears blank again the next time I launch the program!! HELP!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on your CS2 icon and choose "run as administrator," then select "do not register." Exit Adobe and the next times you start the program normally, nag screen gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS! That Worked!! ... now is there a way (in Windows 7 Pro), to stop the "Allow this program to make changes to your system" window that now appears?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i think you need to log-in as administrator, but you can google that issue.  it's not an adobe issue, it's a window's 'feature'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines