• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 3 serial number

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Lightroom 3 and have it downloaded on an old computer. It still works well. I got a new laptop. Is there any way to download Lightroom 3 (or any version after that where a Lightroom 3 serial number will work) so I can continue to use it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might download v3 here- https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-3-4-final-version-free-update.html

Adobe does not support v3 whatsoever.

You cannot install v3 if you new laptop is a Mac.

You will need your Serial Registration Number for v3

You cannot buy, or use your serial number, on any later versions.

v3 is 'old' software. Good luck to get it running.

Your shiny new laptop deserves new software, and that would be a subscription to the Photography Plan (20GB) that gives you Version 10.4 of your Lightroom (Now called Lightroom-CLASSIC) along with the full version of Photoshop, Lightroom (Cloud Version), Lightroom on all Mobile devices, a Portfolio web site, etc.

$9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

The "two device" limit mentioned by @cctv repair Dubai  did not apply to v3 TBMK.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines